The Ultimate 2" Micro Class FPV quad that has Full-spec components like you can find on 5" racers
Meet the Storm SIRIO-X2 Storm Spec Edition
The Storm Sirio series is a lightweight airframe that specially designed to use with Runcam Micro Swift
, which is the Smallest FPV camera that use 1/3" CCD sensor,
this is a great news for all micro class players, no more blurry and dull image like you'll have on other micro class, we are talking about the best video you can get from big 5" FPV race drone, you'll have the same good quality video on this tiny drone, excellent dynamic range with vibrant color, bright image and super fast, automatic exposure control, once you've seen the video from this CCD camera, you will never go back with the old one.
Micro class FPV racing is popular everywhere, it's obvious that micro class has lots of advantage, everyone can enjoy it anywhere, anytime, and less stress of flying it. The Sirio-X2
is a True-X design with equidistant arms
, very nimble, agile little drone that flies super fast and with excellent maneuverability, compatible with both 2S or 3S LiPo
to meet different race requirement. Expect nothing less from Storm Racing Drones, preloaded with the exclusive Storm Expert-tuned BetaFlight parameters
on the F4 FC, you can enjoy the same exciting FPV experience like the 5" flag-ship race quad - Loki-X5. It's very durable as well, the specially made 3mm carbon fiber chassis
provides extra durability, we crashed it countless time in our warehouse and it requires no maintenance, when it crash, just flip it over and fly again!
Sirio-X2 has this small 113mm (2" propeller) main frame
, installed with the same gadgets you can find on the big drone, such as F4 Flight Controller
, 1105-6000kv brushless motor
, 4-in-1 BLHeli_S ESC
, RunCam Micro Swift CCD camera
, Storm FX808 200mw VTX
, warning buzzer
and LED light
which makes it perfect for both LOS (Line of Sight) and FPV (First Person View) players, very easy to control, sharp and precise handling. Compact frame design has the best C.G. and well balanced in both pitch and roll axis, perfect center of gravity in the middle which is considered a great advantage for freestylers who do some crazy move in speed.
Sirio-X2 frame features :
- Micro class (113mm) with 2" prop
- Designed to use with RumCam Micro Swift
- Due to its micro size, the Sirio-X2 is incredibly safe to operate
- True-X design delivers superb handling, extremely agile, fast roll and stable pitch
- Under 250 g, it does not require UAS registration to fly (necessary for pilots in the US)
- 3mm carbon fiber main frame makes it very durable!
- Super light setup, all-up-weight 77.5 g only (no battery)
Not just another micro class, this is something new!
Everything you can find on flagship 5" FPV racer you can find it on the Storm Sirio, it is the smallest 2" Racer that adopts RunCam Micro Swift CCD Camera
which gives you excellent quality video feeds - once you've tried it, you just can't go back to the small cams!
Installed with RunCam Micro Swift
The Micro Swift has the same 1/3" CCD sensor just like the big RunCam
, it also has WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) which is a great advantage over the micro FPV cams, enjoy brighter and more contrast image like you'll get from 5" FPV race drone.
Symmetrical, True-X design
Focused on performance flying, it has a symmetrical design on both Pitch and Roll axis (True-X) resulting a smoother and more precise movement while playing tricks. Unibody 3mm carbon-fiber main frame which makes it very durable, great for both FPV and LOS (Line of sight) players, easy to repair layout.
2S or 3S LiPo for different race rules
Compatible with 2S or 3S LiPo, it's a direct swap with no settings required. Not only it gives you different flight performance
, it allows you to race with different regulations.
Super strong main frame
Storm has chosen the 3mm 3K carbon fiber
plate for the
Sirio-X2 unibody main frame to offer maximum durability.
Don't have time to build one?
Remarkable power-to-weight ratio
1105-6000kv motor and 2035 4-blade propellers are a great combination on this lightweight Sirio-X2 frame, very fast acceleration and excellent speed, very responsive.
We build it for you!
We have years of experience in this field and learned a lot of know-how on how to build a good FPV racer, we care about details and expect nothing less from our RTF or BNF aircraft, we also provide different spec built for different experience, each drone is built and tested by Storm factory guys to ensure you'll get a truly world class, out-of-box ready to fly FPV racer. Preloaded with Storm tuned 3 Flight mode + 3 Speed mode, everyone can enjoy, from beginners to experts.
The Storm Sirio-X2 includes our exclusive BetaFlight Parameters!
World class FPV racer, ready to fly!
In a hurry to get into the air? We build it for you.
Pr-loaded with three flight modes and three speeds.
The Angle Mode
is auto-leveled making is a no-stress flying experience for the complete beginner or for flight training.
In Horizon Mode
the drone is no longer limited by angle, allowing you to do flip and roll, auto-leveling directly after performing the trick.
In Rate Mode
, the drone will fly like an airplane with no auto-leveling or angle limitation, making it great for flying around in large spaces.
These flight modes are completely unique to the Sirio-X2 – there is nothing else like it on the market.
Sirio-X2 Storm Spec Features
The Sirio-X2 Storm Spec has the most high-end components on-board, this is surely one of the finest FPV race drone you can get today.
Sirio-X2 Storm Spec Components
Lot's of nice touch, expert nothing less from Strom Racing Drones
Optional 3D printout canopy (nylon)
Optional 3D printout canopy (Soft TPU)
- RunCam Micro Swift CCD camera, the smallest and lightest camera with 1/3" CCD sensor like you'll have on 5" FPV racer drones, excellent video for both daylight and low-light environment
- Built-in OSD tells you the battery voltage on the video feeds, you can configure the OSD options thru BetaFlight configurator directly, it's very easy
- FX808 200mw video transmitter with 5.8Ghz linear antenna for best video transmission
- HGLRC Flame HF1105-6000kv brushless motors, enjoy the unparalleled power on such small drone
- Fly with both 2S or 3S LiPo to get different flight experience
- Powerful Gemfan 2035 4-blade propellers
- Long flight time among micro class
Installed with a remote controlled battery-warning buzzer!
Built-in BetaFlight OSD
The OSD tells you main battery voltage, critcal for FPV flying
A remote controlled battery-warning buzzer comes already installed in the drone. This buzzer will alert you when the low voltage threshold (adjustable) has been reached. You can also trigger the buzzer using a switch on the transmitter to help locate the aircraft if you happen to land in tall grass.
Battery and Flight Time Reference (* for reference only)
Storm Sirio-X2 Storm Spec Specifications :
||Fast Flying Flight Time
||3:40 ~ 4:20
||4:00 ~ 4:30
||4:30 ~ 5:00
|4S (* Not recommended)
||4:30 ~ 5:00
This package includes :
- Carbon weight : 14g
- Weight : 77.5g (without battery)
- Dimension : 105mm (L) x 105mm (W) x 31mm (H) (without battery)
- Motor to motor : 113mm
- Propeller : Gemfan 2035 4-blade propeller
- Recommend battery : 2S 350mah 35C to 3S 400mah 50C (* sold separately)
- RC transmitter : optional
- RC receiver : optional
Fully Assembled Sirio-X2 Storm Spec
6pcs Clockwise Gemfan 2035 4-blade Propeller (4 of them are spare)
6pcs Counter-Clockwise Gemfan 2035 4-blade Pusher Propeller (4 of them are spare)
1.5mm Hex wrench (for changing propellers)
* RC Transmitter sold separately
* Battery sold separately
* Charger sold separately
Useful Items :
Propeller screw :
* This BNF drone has no batteries and charger included, you'll need your own battery, charger and RC transmitter to fly.
* Receiver is optional, the default receiver is a RadioLink R9D which is compatible for RadioLink AT9 / AT9S transmitter. You can choose to upgrade to a FrSky receiver.
* If you wish to further develop in this hobby, we recommend you purchase the FrSky Taranis X9D Plus RC transmitter, it gives you better compatibility in the future.
* We recommend you get a lot of spare propellers.
* Get some extra batteries
Useful Information :
Get it now for
USD $339.00 USD $259.00 only!