Free Upgrade to ultra-light Storm Spear M2205-2350kv brushless motors and TBS PowerCube V2 FPVision.
Evolving the professional racer for the best pilots in the world
Presenting the Lumenier QAV210 CHARPU Storm Spec
The Lumenier QAV210 CHARPU Storm Edition is one of the most sophisticated racing drones
on the market. This frame is legendary, designed for and named after CHARPU, who is one of
the top FPV pilots in the world. CHARPU is known World-wide for his amazing acrobatic FPV
flying skills. The QAV210 CHARPU is an extended version of the new QAV180. The airframe
was designed to be as small as possible, while comfortably supporting 5" props and 220X size
motors. The real 3K Carbon fiber frame weighs only 96 grams, and is precision machined for a
The team members in the Storm Factory love the this frame. They wanted to build a
not just an ordinary racer, but a Formula 1 race car that would excite even the best
pilots. Using only the best components available, presenting the QAV210 Storm Edition
. The designers chose an all-in-one controller called the
PowerCube V2 FPVision
(w/ built-in Video Transmitter + OSD), designed and manufactured by Team BlackSheep. TBS are truly the
“movers and shakers” in the racing drone industry. The PowerCube V2 FPVision is a “Block" design,
which is extremely powerful, featuring a custom made TBS Colibri Race Edition Flight
Controller (preloaded with BetaFlight
). The PowerCube V2 FPVision is preloaded with BetaFlight software (with parameters
tuned by Storm), controlling 4 x 25 amp TBS BULLETPROOF Electronic Speed Controllers
(ESCs) with OneShot and Active Braking. This greatly increases stability, creating a
flying experience that makes piloting the Storm like playing video games. This drone
has ZERO drift, with every movement that is crisp and precise. This TBS PowerCube V2 FPVision
delivers the PERFECT
The QAV210 Storm Edition is a combination of the latest technology and components, perfect for both LOS (Line of Sight) and FPV (First Person View) players, very easy to control, sharp and precisive handling. Compact frame design has the best C.G. and well balanced in both pitch and roll axis, perfect center of gravity in the middle which is considered a great advantage for freestylers who do some crazy move in speed. Utilizing the powerful Storm Spear™ M2205-2350kv motor with HQ 5 x 4 x 3
Tri-blade propeller running on 4S battery. The RunCam Swift 2 600TVL CCD camera combined with TBS Unify Pro Video Transmitter + TBS PNP Pro V2 OSD + TBS Triumph antenna provides the best possible piloting experience. The QAV210 Storm Edition is definitely
one of the BEST FPV racers on the market.
QAV210 CHARPU frame Features
QAV210 - The choice of the World’s best FPV pilots.
The High End Racing Drone
Team Blacksheep is a pioneer in the FPV racing industry, making “Serious Toys” for serious pilots.
This is the TBS Unify Pro + PNP Pro V2 OSD module, the bottom stack in the PowerCube.
- Designed for and named after the legendary FPV pilot, CHARPU
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe featuring a solid 3mm thick "Unibody" main plate.
- Multiple motor mounting holes to fit a variety of motors (M3 and M2 screw mounting patterns).
- "Bumpers" on the end of the arms to protect the motor during a crash, just like the QAV250.
- Easy Lipo Access (suggested Lipo is a 1300mah 4s)
- Able to carry ActionCam (such as GoPro 4, Mobius, or GoPro Session) with camera mount (* Included)
Don't have time to build one?
We build it for you!
We have years of experience in this field and learned a lot of know-how on how to build a good FPV racer, we care about details and expect nothing less from our RTF or BNF aircraft, we also provide different spec built for different experience, each drone is built and tested by Storm factory guys to ensure you'll get a truly world class, out-of-box ready to fly FPV racer. Preloaded with Storm tuned 3 Flight modes, everyone can enjoy, from beginners to experts.
The QAV210 Storm Edition includes our exclusive optimized BetaFlight Parameters!
A World Class FPV Racer.... Ready to Fly!
In a hurry to get into the air? We build it for you.
Pre-loaded with three flight modes and three speeds.
The Angle Mode
is auto-leveled making is a no-stress flying experience for the complete beginner or for flight training.
In Horizon Mode
the drone is no longer limited by angle, allowing you to do flip and roll, auto-leveling directly after performing the trick.
In Rate Mode
, the drone will fly like an airplane with no auto-leveling or angle limitation, making it great for flying around in large spaces.
These flight modes are completely unique to the QAV210 Storm Edition– there is nothing else like it on the market.
Ultra light weight Storm Spear M2205-2350kv and HQ 5 x 4 x 3 tri-blade propeller
Specially built for the latest FPV racing generation, by using high quality steel bearings and CNC precision machined parts, the Storm Spear™ motor delivers silky smooth and reliable power. The Kv and size of the motor are carefully selected to be optimized for 5" props on a 4s battery which gives you excellent handling and rocketfast speed.
Comes complete with the RunCam Swift 2 CCD camera
The RunCam Swift 2 CCD camera is well protected within the main frame, it ensures great image quality during transitions from bright to dark spaces. The tilt angle is fully adjustable, so that you can be assured of great video from any of the flight styles you choose.
Storm FX799T 200mw Video Transmitter
with the famous TBS Triumph Antenna, delivers
great quality and reliable video feeds
Included Storm MiniMOSD Module for BetaFlight, tells you the critical flight data
It is a Storm Edition, which means that's always some nice touch!
Installed with a remote controlled battery-warning buzzer!
A remote controlled battery-warning buzzer comes already installed in the drone. This buzzer will alert you when the low voltage threshold (adjustable) has been reached. You can also trigger the buzzer using a switch on the transmitter to help locate the aircraft if you happen to land in tall grass.
Lumenier QAV210 CHARPU Storm Spec Specifications :
- Weight : 360g (without battery)
- All-up-weight : 515g (with 14.8V 1300mah 65C battery)
- Dimension : 162mm (L) x 195mm (W) x 55mm (H)
- Flight Controller : TBS COLIBRI RACE V2.0 (running BetaFlight software w/ Storm tuned parameters)
- Motor : Storm Spear™ M2205-2350kv motor
- ESC : 4 x 25A TBS Bulletproof ESC
- Propeller : HQ 5 x 4 x 3 tri-blade propeller
- FPV system : TBS Unify Pro Integrated version + PNP Pro V2 OSD for PowerCube
- FPV Antenna : TBS Triumph Antenna
- Camera : RunCam Swift 2 600TVL CCD (PAL)
- Battery : support 4S 1300mah 50C or above LiPo battery (* sold separately)
- RC transmitter : optional
- RC receiver : optional
This package includes :
Fully Assembled QAV210 CHARPU w/ TBS PowerCube V2
6pcs Clockwise HQ 5 x 4 x 3 tri-blade Propeller (4 of them are spare)
6pcs Counter-Clockwise HQ 5 x 4 x 3R tri-blade Pusher Propeller (4 of them are spare)
Storm lipo strap
Storm neoprene landing pads
3-in-1 Multi-nut Wrench (10mm / 8mm / 5.5mm)
GoPro Mount and strap
* RC Transmitter sold separately
* Battery sold separately
* Charger sold separately
Useful Items :
* This BNF drone has no batteries and charger included, you'll need your own battery, charger and RC transmitter to fly.
* Receiver is optional, the default receiver is a RadioLink R9D which is compatible for RadioLink AT9 / AT9S transmitter. You can choose to upgrade to a FrSky receiver.
* If you wish to further develop in this hobby, we recommend you purchase the FrSky Taranis X9D Plus RC transmitter, it gives you better compatibility in the future.
* We recommend you get a lot of spare propellers.
* Get some extra batteries
Useful Information :
Get it now for
USD $639.00 USD $549.00 only!