Limited time offer - USD$399 only, get it quick!
Storm Owl has FREE UPGRADE with T-Motor F20-3200kv FPV brushless motors.
A Super Durable and Safe FPV racer for everyone!
FlexRC Owl Storm Edition Ready to Fly with BeeRotor BRF3 Flight Controller (betaflight software)
People like the fun of FPV racing but don't like repairing them, how about something more fun and less "backstage" work product?
Meet the FlexRC Owl Storm Edition, it is a compact size box shape FPV racer made for tight space flying, using 3" propeller
and weigh under 250 g
(175 g without battery, 241 g including battery), makes it safe to operate and does not require
UAS registration to fly, it's a causal FPV aircraft for everyone, very easy to fly, you can fly it indoor or outdoor, you can even fly it in your house! Propeller and equipment are protected inside the 2mm carbon fiber frame
, when the drone hit an obstacles it just bounce back like a RC car on the floor, we're never seen a aircraft act like this, it gives you pure enjoyment without the downtime for replacing propellers and repairing, we LOVE it so much!
Utilizing the lightweight and powerful T-Motor F20-3200kv FPV series brushless motor
, LittleBee Pro 20A X 4 ESC
and HQ 3 x 3 x 3 tri-blade propellers
running on 4S battery
, sit tight and experience the shockingly high speed from the monstrous power system. We fly it around the warehouse (with speed!), going thru tight space and explore new places, the 140° camera works great in low light, so we keep on flying it without crashing, go anywhere, fly anywhere, it's truly a unique and addictive FPV racer for everyone (especially for beginners).
Proven to be a durable FPV aircraft, this is our novice pilot flying it in the warehouse
Also great for outdoor, ignores the crash and keep flying
Review by youtuber "Ready Set Drone"
FlexRC Owl Storm Edition features :
Lightweight is King!
- Bounce back from obstacles and you can keep on flying, very interesting drone for everyone (especially for beginners)
- Propellers are protected by carbon fiber airframe, you seldom have broken propellers
- Box shape frame makes it incredibly safe to operate
- Motor to motor 118mm with 3" Propellers, very compact size for anywhere
- Under 250 g (175 g without battery, 241 g including battery), it does not require UAS registration to fly (necessary for pilots in the US)
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe featuring a solid 2mm main plate and top plate
- 7075 Aluminum screws included, 50% lighter than steel and iron screws
- We find that the wide angle 140° CMOS camera is great for both indoor and outdoor flying
- Storm 200mw VTX with clover leaf antenna, reliable for both indoor and outdoor
- BeeRotor BRF3 Flight controller preloaded with betaflight software (Storm tuned)
- Built-in OSD so you can see battery voltage, prevent over-drained battery
Including battery, the Owl is still under 250 g, meaning you won’t need UAS registration (for players in the US) to operate it. That’s one less thing you’ll have to worry about.
Small size and safe FPV aircraft
You can use it to explore the indoor place, like your house and backyard safely without breaking anything.
Bounce back from obstacles
The unique frame design makes it difficult to crash, we've tested it in the warehouse for weeks and seldom have broken parts, not even a broken propeller.
Only the best stuff onboard
No compromise on the choice of equipment on the Owl, it's truly a "Ready to "Race" aircraft for top level racing.
7075 Aluminum screws included
The FlexRC Owl Storm Edition includes our exclusive optimized betaflight Parameters!
Pre-loaded with three flight modes and three speeds.
The Angle Mode
is auto-leveled making is a no-stress flying experience for the complete beginner or for flight training.
In Horizon Mode
the drone is no longer limited by angle, allowing you to do flip and roll, auto-leveling directly after performing the trick.
In Rate Mode
, the drone will fly like an airplane with no auto-leveling or angle limitation, making it great for flying around in large spaces.
These flight modes are completely unique to the Owl Storm Edition – there is nothing else like it on the market.
FREE upgrade to T-Motor F20-3200kv FPV series brushless motors, increase performance and less energy comsumption
Powerful and reliable LittleBee ESC, utilizing BLHeli firmware compatible with OneShot and Active Braking (aka. Damped Light)
Put four ESCs onto one board, saves space and clean cabling.
Durable and Safe FPV drone for both indoor and outdoor
Excellent low light video quality, wide angle makes it perfect for tight space flying.
Included Storm MiniMOSD Module for BetaFlight, tells you the critical flight data
Installed with a remote controlled battery-warning buzzer!
A remote controlled battery-warning buzzer comes already installed in the drone. This buzzer will alert you when the low voltage threshold (adjustable) has been reached. You can also trigger the buzzer using a switch on the transmitter to help locate the aircraft if you happen to land in tall grass.
Don't have the time to build one yourself? HeliPal has the Ready-to-Fly package for you!
A big reason for upgrading FrSky radio set (* optional)
You'll get telemetry data on the FrSky transmitter screen such as Battery voltage, Radio signal... etc, and it'll voice alert you for low battery and radio signal.
FlexRC Owl Storm Edition (w/ BeeRotor BRF3 Flight Controller) Specifications :
This package includes :
- Weight : 175g (without battery)
- All-up-weight : 241g (with 14.8V 600mah 65C battery)
- Dimension : 178mm (L) x 173mm (W) x 33mm (H) (without battery)
- Motor : T-Motor F20-3200kv FPV series brushless motor
- Propeller : HQ 3 x 3 x 3 tri-blade propeller
- ESC : LittleBee Pro 20A X 4 ESC
- Flight Controller : BeeRotor BRF3 w/ built-in OSD module (running betaflight software w/ Storm tuned parameters)
- FPV system : Storm 5.8Ghz 200mw Video Transmitter w/ built-in clover leaf antenna
- Camera : Storm 140° 2 g micro FPV camera
- Radio System : RadioLink AT9S 2.4Ghz
Fully Assembled FlexRC Owl
RadioLink AT9S Radio System
6pcs Clockwise HQ 3 x 3 x 3 tri-blade Propeller (4 of them are spare)
6pcs Counter-Clockwise HQ 3 x 3 x 3R tri-blade Pusher Propeller (4 of them are spare)
2.0mm Hex Wrench
8mm Hex Nut Driver
Storm lipo strap
* Battery sold separately
* Charger sold separately
Useful Items :
* If you wish to further develop in this hobby, we recommend you upgrade the Radio System to FrSky Taranis X9D Plus radio set at this moment, it gives you more compatibility in the future.
* We recommend you get a lot of spare propellers, in case of collisions.
* Get some extra batteries, as each pack gives you about 6-7 minutes of flight time. In our experience, you will want at least 5-6 packs for each race day. We also highly recommend using a battery charger on-site for non-stop flying.
* Remember: the lighter the drone, the better the handling. By using a lighter battery for this drone, you will get a more nimble flight performance. Trust us here; you’ll really appreciate the difference.
Useful Information :
Get it now for
USD $499.00 USD $399.00 only!