The racing drone with DJI NAZA V2 GPS system installed - just like having a Co-Pilot beside you
Storm SRD6-GPS Storm Spec Edition
Flying a fast race drone could be a challenge, is there an easy way to enjoy the FPV racing experience? Yes, let's swap the BetaFlight controller with the legendary DJI NAZA V2
system, it's like putting a Co-Pilot beside you which corrects your mistake and having the drone in control all the time, giving you a no stress flying experience
, FPV flying has never been easier. What if you have the drone flown too far? Don't worry, trigger Fail-Safe and the drone can Auto Return Home
, how's that for safety? The DJI NAZA V2
system is commonly used for high-end aerial filming platform, it's famous in stability and reliability, from hobby grade to business grade, many users have chosen it for the job.
Built-in 1080p HD Recorder on-board!
RunCam has developed this Split camera, it's a FPV camera that split signal to a recording module (square shape, stacked on the FC), capable of recording 1080p/60fps HD video
into a Micro SD Card. By using the RunCam Split, you don't need to put that heavy and expensive action cam (e.g. GoPro) on your drone no more, less weight, less risk, and you'll have absolutely beautiful video footage the moment you connect drone's battery, this is a great news for every FPV players.
Beginner's Choice - enjoy no stress flying experience
Just like the DJI Phantoms, the DJI NAZA V2 system has amazing stability and accuracy, especially in Altitude Hold, DJI has it's own secret recipe in this area, you don't need to adjust throttle stick all the time like other flight controllers and the drone will stay at the same height. Advanced GPS algorithms allows pin-point hovering when it has good GPS reception, you can hands off the RC controller and it stays there.
SRD6-GPS features :
- On board DJI NAZA V2 GPS system - It can auto hover, auto return home and it's super stable!
- GPS mode and Altitude mode, enjoy FPV racing step by step
- Built-in DJI iOSD Mini shows you the flight data on the video screen, such as battery voltage, height, speed and headings
- Using RunCam Split Camera - a 165° FPV cam and HD recorder 2-in-1, it can record 1080p/60fps video while you fly
- Camera can tilt down, this is specially made for GPS race drones which you'll find this very useful
- Compatible with 6" propellers
- Custom made carbon fiber frame to fit with NAZA V2 system, it has a clean layout and tidy wiring
- Unibody airframe with 4mm main plate and 2mm top plate
- Thanks to the efficient propulsion system, you'll have 12 mins of quality flight time
- 7075 Aluminum screws included, 50% lighter than steel and iron screws
- "Bumpers" on the end of the arms to protect the motor during a crash
No stress FPV experience
FPV race drones give you the thrill and excitement, but that speed requires lots of practicing and makes you wonder, how to start this hobby? The SRD GPS series are made for those who wants a glimpse of the FPV racing, this drone is the easy version of speedy racing drone.
Co-pilot on board
With the help of the DJI NAZA V2 GPS system it's like having a co-pilot around, it helps to maintain altitude
and you just focus on the direction control and enjoy the pure FPV experience. When you have flown too far or you feel you want to take a break, simply let go of the control, it goes Auto Hover, and you can trigger Fail-Safe and it will Auto Return Home
, how's that for a race drone?
Does it fly in the woods?
Yes, it does. There are GPS mode or Altitude mode for the NAZA V2 system, switch to GPS mode in open ground and Altitude mode when you have no GPS signal, DJI has patented technology in altitude hold which makes it super easy to fly it even in the woods.
Stability and Agility
Highly efficient motors and propellers are controlled by NAZA V2 GPS system, fly in high speed and long flight time the easy way.
6" props with best motor combination
Storm tried countless combination to find the best performance and efficiency, expect nothing less from Storm Racing Drones.
Camera can tilt down, you'll like it for GPS flying
We listen to customers, sometimes you want to fly this GPS drone higher and enjoy some view, you'll need a camera that can tilt down.
Fly with 4S Lipo
Compatible with 4S LiPo, you know it's gotta be fast!
Don't have time to build one?
Breakthrough in FPV Cam
This is something we've been long waiting for, combing a 1080p recorder into a FPV camera 2-in-1
, to capture everything in HD while you fly, without the heavy action camera on board to mess up the performance and C.G., expect to see more stunning video with the lighter and faster Loki-REC series.
We build it for you!
We have years of experience in this field and learned a lot of know-how on how to build a good FPV racer, we care about details and expect nothing less from our RTF or BNF aircraft, we also provide different spec built for different experience, each drone is built and tested by Storm factory guys to ensure you'll get a 2 Flight modes (GPS and Attitute), everyone can enjoy, from beginners to experts.
World class FPV racer, ready to fly!
In a hurry to get into the air? We build it for you.
Quality built by Storm, with lots of nice touch
Proudly made by Storm racing team.
The SRD6-GPS has the most high-end components on-board, this is surely one of the finest FPV race drone you can get today.
Storm SRD6-GPS Specifications :
DJI iOSD Mini installed
It tells you all the critical information you need, such as the home location, speed, battery voltage... etc.
This package includes :
- All-up-weight : 549g
- Dimension : 230mm (L) x 295mm (W) x 45mm (H) (w/o battery and GPS antenna)
- Motor to motor : 295mm
- Battery : (* sold separately)
- RC transmitter : optional
- RC receiver : optional
Fully Assembled SRD6-GPS
6pcs CW Gemfan 6040BNR propeller
6pcs CCW Gemfan 6040BN propeller
Storm lipo strap
Storm neoprene landing pads
3-in-1 Multi-nut Wrench (10mm / 8mm / 5.5mm)
1x 16GB Micro SD Card for HD recording (Class 10)
* RC Transmitter sold separately
* Battery sold separately
* Charger sold separately
Useful Items :
* This BNF drone has no batteries and charger included, you'll need your own battery, charger and RC transmitter to fly.
* Receiver is
optional, the default receiver is a RadioLink R9D which is compatible for RadioLink AT9 / AT9S transmitter. You can choose to upgrade to a FrSky receiver.
* If you wish to further develop in this hobby, we recommend you purchase the FrSky Taranis X9D Plus RC transmitter, it gives you better compatibility in the future.
* We recommend you get a lot of spare propellers.
* Get some extra batteries
Useful Information :
Get it now for
USD $699.00 USD $569.00 only!