Free Upgrade to Storm M1105-4000kv brushless motors (white color)
"Micro class racer is great, can we put a big camera on it?"
Sure, why not? Meet the cute little whale
Storm Moby-X2 Storm Spec
We love the agility and the convenience of 2" racer, following the footstep of the little champion Loki-X2, the Moby-X2 adopts a complete new design high quality carbon fiber airframe and 7075 aluminum hardware, compatible with the latest generation of big CCD FPV cameras (with Wide Dynamic Range)
, and remaining a super compact size for both indoor and outdoor flying. Bigger FPV camera (bigger Lens and CCD sensor) works better in both daylight and low-light environment,
that means you can fly this 2" racer at night in the park and still get bright and contrast image like you'll get from the traditional 5" FPV racer.
Aside from the big camera , thanks to the spacious room inside the airframe, Storm has put a powerful VTX
on the Moby-X2, adjustable output between 25mw / 200mw / 600mw
which allows you to change according to different flight situation.
Storm always pick the best combination in building FPV racer, the Moby-X2 share a lot of common feature on the big race drone, this little 2" racer can runn with both 3S or 4S LiPo
for different race rules and give you different flight performance.
Specially tuned flight controller parameters made by Storm Racing Team which built the flagship Loki-X5 and Loki-S5, expect nothing less for flight performance. All-up-weight just 95 g
(without battery) which is remarkable for a 2" racer with big CCD camera, and because it's under 250 g
so you have NO NEED for sUAS (Small Unmanned Aircraft System) Registration
in the US to fly the Moby-X2.
Motor to motor 99mm for 2" propellers
, equipped with F4 Flight Controller
, 4-in-1 ESC
, 1105-4000kv motors
, high quality 150° FPV big CCD camera
, adjustable 25mw / 200mw / 600mw VTX
, omnidirectional linear 5.8Ghz VTX antenna, warning buzzer
and LED light
which makes it perfect for both LOS (Line of Sight) and FPV (First Person View) players. Compact frame design has the best C.G. and well balanced in both pitch and roll axis, perfect center of gravity in the middle which is considered a great advantage for freestylers who do some crazy move in speed.
Moby-X2 frame features :
- 2" propeller 100 class airframe, first micro class to support big FPV camera (22mm x 22mm size, e.g RunCam Swift mini)
- Adjustable tilt angle and camera well protected by carbon fiber plate
- Compatible with standard size VTX, you can fit with 25mw to 800mw VTX!
- Adopts 20mm standard FC and 4-in-1 ESC
- 3mm carbon fiber main frame for maximum durability
- Super narrow 5mm arms to minimize drag
- Airframe weights 21g only
- Made with high quality imported Japanese Carbon Fiber
- 7075 Aluminum screws
- High-grip aluminum pillars
Micro class with big eye!
Bigger CCD sensor is always better, the Moby-X2 is the first 2" FPV racer equipped with standard size big camera
, and it even comes with WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
which is a great advantage over small FPV cams, enjoy brighter and more contrast image like you'll get from 5" FPV race drone.
Adjustable 25mw / 200mw / 600mw 5.8Ghz VTX
Equipped with standard size VTX like you've see on big FPV racers, expect nothing less for video quality
VTX antenna on the rear to improve transmission
Came installed with a lightweight omnidirectional linear VTX antenna on the rear, minimize the chance of obstruction.
3S or 4S LiPo for different race rules
Compatible with 3S or 4S LiPo, it's a direct swap with no settings required. Not only it gives you different flight performance
, it allows you to race with different regulations.
Don't have time to build one?
Durable 3mm carbon fiber main frame
Super strong 3mm unibody carbon fiber main frame
provides extra durability, carbon fiber sidewall provides extra protection to the camera when you crash, 5mm super narrow arms also minimize drag to increase performance.
We build it for you!
We have years of experience in this field and learned a lot of know-how on how to build a good FPV racer, we care about details and expect nothing less from our RTF or BNF aircraft, we also provide different spec built for different experience, each drone is built and tested by Storm factory guys to ensure you'll get a truly world class, out-of-box ready to fly FPV racer. Preloaded with Storm tuned 3 Flight mode + 3 Speed mode, everyone can enjoy, from beginners to experts.
A World Class FPV Racer.... Ready to Fly!
In a hurry to get into the air? We build it for you.
High quality components, expert nothing less from Strom Racing Drones
The Storm Moby-X2 includes our exclusive BetaFlight Parameters!
There will be no compromise on the Storm Spec, using only the best material, all the components are ready-to-race grade, in fact, every piece are exactly the same that Storm Factory racer is using, expect nothing less from the expert built.
Moby-X2 Storm Spec Features
Moby-X2 Storm Spec Components
- RunCam Swift Mini CCD camera, great for both daylight and low-light environment, enjoy flying a micro class at night!
- Built-in BetaFlight OSD tells you the battery voltage on the video feeds, you can configure the OSD options thru BetaFlgiht configurator directly, it's very easy.
- GTX226 adjustable 25mw / 200mw / 600mw VTX
- 5.8Ghz omnidirectional linear antenna on the rear to minimize obstruction
- Storm M1105-4000kv brushless motors, enjoy the unparalleled power on such small drone
- Fly with both 3S or 4S LiPo to get different flight experience
- F4 FC with BetaFlight + 4-in-1 BLHeli_S ESC gives you extremely good stability and flight performance
Pr-loaded with three flight modes and three speeds.
The Angle Mode
is auto-leveled making is a no-stress flying experience for the complete beginner or for flight training.
In Horizon Mode
the drone is no longer limited by angle, allowing you to do flip and roll, auto-leveling directly after performing the trick.
In Rate Mode
, the drone will fly like an airplane with no auto-leveling or angle limitation, making it great for flying around in large spaces.
These flight modes are completely unique to the Moby-X2 – there is nothing else like it on the market.
Designed by players for players, pure FPV excitement with the Moby-X2
Built-in BetaFlight OSD
The OSD tells you main battery voltage, critcal for FPV flying
Installed with a remote controlled battery-warning buzzer!
A remote controlled battery-warning buzzer comes already installed in the drone. This buzzer will alert you when the low voltage threshold (adjustable) has been reached. You can also trigger the buzzer using a switch on the transmitter to help locate the aircraft if you happen to land in tall grass.
Storm Spec Battery and Flight Time Reference (* tested with indoor hovering)
Storm Moby-X2 Specifications :
||Normal Flying Flight Time
||4:00 ~ 4:30
||4:00 ~ 4:30
||4:00 ~ 4:30
||4:00 ~ 5:30
This package includes :
- Airframe weight : 21g
- Weight : 95 g (without battery)
- Dimension : 70mm (L) x 105mm (W) x 36mm (H) (without battery)
- Motor to motor : 99mm
- Propeller : HQ 1930 3-Blade propeller
- VTX : Default at 200mw, user can change it easily
- Recommend battery : Support 3S~4S 250mah~400mah LiPo battery (* sold separately)
- RC transmitter : optional
- RC receiver : optional
Fully Assembled Moby-X2
6pcs Clockwise HQ 1930 3-blade propeller
6pcs Counter-Clockwise HQ 1930 3-blade propeller
1.5mm Hex wrench (for changing propellers)
* RC Transmitter sold separately
* Battery sold separately
* Charger sold separately
Useful Items :
Propeller screw :
* This BNF drone has no batteries and charger included, you'll need your own battery, charger and RC transmitter to fly.
* Receiver is optional, the default receiver is a RadioLink R9D which is compatible for RadioLink AT9 / AT9S transmitter. You can choose to upgrade to a FrSky receiver.
* If you wish to further develop in this hobby, we recommend you purchase the FrSky Taranis X9D Plus RC transmitter, it gives you better compatibility in the future.
* We recommend you get a lot of spare propellers.
* Get some extra batteries
Useful Information :
Get it now for
USD $369.00 USD $259.00 only!