Limited Time Offer - SRD370 NAZA V2 has FREE UPGRADE to DJI Takyon Z420 ESC.
A Racing Drone with GPS system installed - just like having a Co-Pilot beside you!
Presenting the super stable Storm Racing Drone SRD370 GPS w/ NAZA V2 - Ready to Fly Edition
The Storm Racing Drone is an excellent flyer, the superb handling and immense power is really impressive, but flying such a fast drone could be a challenge, is there a way to let more people enjoy the FPV racing experience? Yes, let's swap the flight controller with the DJI NAZA V2
GPS system, like putting a Co-Pilot beside you which corrects your mistake and having the drone in control all the time, giving you a No Stress flying experience, flying has never been easier. What if you have the drone flown too far? Don't worry, trigger Fail-Safe and the drone will come back to you, how's that for safety? The NAZA V2
GPS System is commonly used for aerial filming platform, it's famous in stability and reliability, from hobby grade to business grade, many users have chosen NAZA V2
for the job.
Which to choose? Racing Drone with NAZA Lite or NAZA V2 system?
Both have GPS receiver, both works really well on the Storm Racing Drone. NAZA V2
is designed for High End users, the stability is off the scale, extremely solid in all conditions, for the NAZA Lite
is like 85% of NAZA V2
, that's not bad at all (make no mistake, the NAZA Lite
is a great flight controller). The biggest difference is Expendability, NAZA Lite
cannot work with other DJI gadget, like the iPad Ground Station, the DJI Zenmuse Gimbal and the DJI iOSD module, that's why NAZA V2
cost more, so you may say "I don't need those on a racing drone", yes, but if you want to put the NAZA system on other drones in the future, you may want to think about which system to choice at this moment.
Comparison Chart of NAZA Lite
and NAZA V2
|Flight Controller System
||DJI NAZA-M Lite
||DJI NAZA-M V2
| GPS Controlled
||4~6 Rotor Drones
||4~8 Rotor Drones
||Entry Level to Hobbyist
the "Economy Class"
|Hobbyist to Commercial Use
the "Business Class"
|Work with DJI iOSD?
|Work with DJI Gimbal?
|Work with DJI Ground Station?
|Support FPV System?
SRD370 GPS w/ NAZA V2 Features
- 370 class is a bit bigger than 250 racing drones, and the bigger the drone, the more stable it is
- Carbon Fiber Airframe, very light weight and very durable
- Using 8" propeller, able to carry heavier payload
- Very good efficiency combination on propeller and motor, they give you much longer fligt time than other racing drone (20 minutes)
- GPS system gives you stress free flight experience, it handle all the difficult part and you just fly the drone like playing video game
- Hands off the RC controller and it will auto hover in the same place with Pin-Point accuracy, only GPS system can do that
- 400mw Video Transmitter and 140° Camera installed for good range video transmission
- Front and Rear LED Lights
- Built-in remote triggering buzzer for lost-n-found
- Built-in low battery warning buzzer
- Well built by Storm Factory, every drone is tested before shipping
Beginner's Choice - enjoy No Stress Flying Experience
NAZA Lite GPS
system further increase the stability and accuracy, especially in Altitude Hold, DJI has it's own secret recipe in this area, you don't need to adjust throttle stick all the time like other flight controllers and the drone will stay at the same height. Advanced GPS algorithms allows pin-point hovering when it has good GPS reception, you can hands off the RC controller and it stays there.
Flip a switch to select Flight Mode from GPS or Altitude hold Mode
* Please make sure NAZA LED Status is showing good GPS reception before you switch to Manual mode.
Installed with Storm 4S Power Pack
Base on the SRD250 racing drone platform, but upgraded the power system to take 4S voltage (14.8V), when using 3S power it is very fast already, with 4S power it becomes a bullet which is frighteningly fast. But luckily the Mini CC3D Flight Controller does the job very well, you always have it in control, so if you get bored by the normal racing drone, try this little chili!
Optimized Propulsion System for SRD370
Storm has tested for a long time to find the best combinatino for the SRD370, it's well balanced between Performance and Flight time.
Change the LED color with switches anywhere in seconds.
Great news for beginners - Racing easier with GPS System
Navigate the drone through Video Feeds only
We have doubts before, but turns out it worked brilliantl. (* FPV monitor sold separately)
DJI iOSD Mini Module Installed!
OSD means On Screen Display module, it will overlay flight data on the video feeds, telling you the battery voltage, home direction and more, very useful device, and best part is we have it installed for you!
Installed with Battery Warning Buzzer, and it's Remote Controlled!
The buzzer will alert you when low battery (adjustable voltage), and you can trigger it with a switch on the transmitter, it helps a lot when you crash the drone in high grass.
Ready to Fly Package, well tested and fine tune by Storm
Enjoy the complete FPV experience, we recommend the FXT All-in-one FPV monitor! (* sold separately)
SRD370 GPS w/ NAZA V2 Specifications :
Storm SRD370 GPS w/ NAZA V2 - The Record Breaking Speed Drone
- Weight : 742g (without battery)
- All-up-weight : 1148g (with 14.8V 4000mah 30C battery)
- Dimension : 325mm x 283mm x 72mm
- FPV system : Skyzone TS58400 5.8Ghz 400mw w/ R Band Video Transmitter (Default 5665 mhz)
- Camera : 700TVL, 140° viewing angle
- Radio System : RadioLink AT9S 2.4Ghz
- Largest battery supported : 130mm(l) x 42mm (w) x 33mm (h)
- Flight time : With stock 14.8V 4000mah 30C battery about 18~19 minutes, no wind condition
This package includes :
Fully Assembled Storm SRD370 GPS w/ NAZA V2 and FPV System (Camera and Transmitter)
RadioLink AT9S Radio System
14.8V 4000mah 30C Li-Po Battery
SKYRC E4 Charger
6pcs Clockwise 8045C Carbon-filled Nylon Propeller (4 of them are spare parts)
6pcs Counter-Clockwise 8045C Carbon-filled Nylon (4 of them are spare parts)
2.0mm Hex Wrench
2.5mm Hex Wrench
10mm Hex Nut Driver
Driver (for motor cap)
5.5mm Hex Nut Cross Wrench (for airframe)
HeliPal.com Checks and Calibrates Every Single Helicopter Before Shipping!
Do you know how important is it? Trust me, it is VERY IMPORTANT!
Many online sellers don't check and calibrate their products at all because it requires experienced rc pilots and it is very time consuming as well. Helipal.com team checks & calibrates every helicopters, Battery and Battery Charger to ensure everything is in good condition!
HeliPal.com Sends You Correct Power Adapter and Frequency!
There are too many types of power adapters in the world. For example, the power adapter for UK cannot be used in USA. We know the standard of your country and we will send you the correct one. The frequency is different for different countries as well. If you have no idea on what frequency should be used for your country, we will send you the correct one.
Suitable for :
The SRD370 GPS is made for beginners, it can Auto Hover and Auto Return Home, installed with FPV system which allows you to fly it bas on the video alone, if you have experience on RC before, you can handle it (must read the manual before you fly it). We recommend you fly it in open space and get used with the control first, after sometime you can fly in tight space, it's a lot of fun to fly this little bird by looking at the FPV monitor.
* The NAZA GPS system likes open ground, so we recommend you enjoy the drone in open ground. For advanced players, you can fly it in the woods, which the Altitude Sensor will still work perfectly, just GPS positioning won't work, so please becareful.
* We recommend you get a lot of spare propellers, we find that they always break in a crash, so make sure you brought a lot of them to the site, the rest of the drone is pretty durable.
* Get some extra batteries, as each pack gives you 7~8 minutes only, in our experience you may need Five to Six packs for each race day, or even more. For our case we brought a battery charger to the site for non-stop flying.
* If you purchase a FPV Monitor, please remember to pick the mount for the FPV Monitor as well, you can use a mount on the Remote Controller, or use a Tripod.
* The onboard video transmitter is a Male Receptacle (Needle), so if you want to upgrade the antenna, please get the one with Female Receptacle (Hole).
* This is the RTF edition with RadioLink AT9 radio set installed. If you have your own Radio Set, that's fine, you can swap them. However for the stock AT9 radio set we recommend you keep them, because the price won't go any cheaper if we remove it form the package, we suggest you can keep that as spares, besides, the AT9 is a REALLY good 9-Ch radio system with S.Bus, it's really a bargain.
Please always calibrate GPS compass EVERYTIME you are in new flying site
This is to ensure the drone knows the home location and minimize GPS glitch.
Useful Information :
Get it now for
USD $929.00 USD $629.00 only!
|FPV Power Output: