Storm SRD280 V4 has FREE UPGRADE with Storm M2207-2000kv ultra-light motor and Storm Raptor 390 30A ESC.
Meet the drone from future
Storm Racing Drone SRD280 V4 - Ready to Fly Edition with BeeRotor BRF3 Flight Controller (BetaFlight software)
The SRD280 V4 is the unique one, just look at it, it's ABSOLUTLY
beautiful, it's more like a display for your desk than a racing drone. The frame is a completely new design, the futuristic Canopy is not just a plastic shell add-on, it's actually part of the frame structure, you can "open the bonnet" and get your hands inside the drone for repair, you don't see that on other drones. Came in a Ready-to-Fly package, tested and fine tuned, it's not just a cool looking machine, it flies really good as well, and very fast!
Comes to the V4 edition, Storm has done a big upgrade on the electronics to racing spec which is identical with the championship winner Loki-X series. The Flight Controller has changed to BeeRotor BRF3 preloaded with BetaFlight software and our exclusive optimized BetaFlight Parameters
, you'll get three flight modes and three speeds, from beginner to expert, you'll find the right one that is comfortable to use, just sit back and enjoy Podracing in this Sci-Fi drone with the support from Storm.
SRD280 V4 Upgrade Highlights
Storm SRD280 FPV Video
Video by Jerry1212
Technology under the bonnet
The Storm SRD280 V4 includes our exclusive optimized BetaFlight Parameters!
- 50 g lighter than pervious version!!
- Changed from CC3D to BeeRotor BRF3 flight controller with BetaFlight and Storm tuned parameters
- Upgrade to Storm Spear™ M2207-2000kv motor
- Upgrade to Storm Raptor 390 30A ESC
- Upgrade to Storm FX799T 200mw VTX w/ Raceband
- Added with OSD (On Screen Display) with battery voltage and current meter
- Upgrade to HQ 6 x 4.5 direct drive propeller gives you tremendous amount of thrust, great combination with the Storm Spear M2207 motor that can drive them!
- Upgrade to TBS Triumph Antenna
- 2 X 8pcs WS2812B LED on the rear that change color according to throttle input, great visibility
Pre-loaded with three flight modes and three speeds.
The Angle Mode
is auto-leveled making is a no-stress flying experience for the complete beginner or for flight training.
In Horizon Mode
the drone is no longer limited by angle, allowing you to do flip and roll, auto-leveling directly after performing the trick.
In Rate Mode
, the drone will fly like an airplane with no auto-leveling or angle limitation, making it great for flying around in large spaces.
These flight modes are completely unique to the SRD280 V4 – there is nothing else like it on the market.
Ultra light weight Storm Spear M2207-2000kv and HQ 6 x 4.5 direct drive propeller
Specially built for the latest FPV racing generation, by using high quality steel bearings and CNC precision machined parts, the Storm Spear™ motor delivers silky smooth and reliable power. The Kv and size of the motor are carefully selected to be optimized for 5" props on a 4s battery which gives you excellent handling and rocket fast speed.
Comes complete with the Foxeer CMOS camera
The Foxeer camera ensures great image quality during transitions from bright to dark spaces. The tilt angle is fully adjustable, so that you can be assured of great video from any of the flight styles you choose.
Storm FX799T 200mw Video Transmitter
with the famous TBS Triumph Antenna, delivers
great quality and reliable video feeds
Built-in OSD module on the BRF3 Flight Controller which includes battery current and battery drainage, this is useful!
LED are controlled by flight controller, tells you the drone status
Installed with a remote controlled battery-warning buzzer!
A remote controlled battery-warning buzzer comes already installed in the drone. This buzzer will alert you when the low voltage threshold (adjustable) has been reached. You can also trigger the buzzer using a switch on the transmitter to help locate the aircraft if you happen to land in tall grass.
Ready to Fly Package, well tested and fine tune by Storm
You can always customize the canopy and make it your own, get everyone's attention in the field.
Came with Black and White SRD280 Decal, dress it up!
Every Canopy is hand painted from factory, we have different colors in-stock.
SRD280 V4 Specifications :
- All-up-weight : 459g (without battery)
- Dimension : 230mm x 245mm x 110mm
- Flight Controller : BeeRotor BRF3 (running BetaFlight software w/ Storm tuned parameters)
- Motor : Storm Spear™ 2207kv 2000KV Motor
- ESC : Storm Raptor 390 30A ESC
- Propeller : HQ 6 x 4.5 direct drive propeller
- FPV system : Storm 5.8Ghz FX799T 200mw Video Transmitter (Default 5665 mhz)
- FPV Antenna : TBS Triumph Antenna
- Camera : Foxeer HS1177 FPV CMOS Camera (90°)
- Radio System : RadioLink AT9S 2.4Ghz
This package includes :
Fully Assembled Storm SRD280 V4 w/ Canopy and FPV System (Camera and Transmitter)
RadioLink AT9S Radio System
6pcs Clockwise HQ 6 x 4.5 direct drive propeller (4 of them are spare)
6pcs Counter-Clockwise HQ 6 x 4.5R direct drive propeller (4 of them are spare)
2.0mm Hex Wrench
8mm Hex Nut Driver
5.5mm Hex Nut Cross Wrench (for airframe)
SRD280 Stickers (Black and White)
* Battery sold separately
* Charger sold separately
Useful Items :
* If you wish to further develop in this hobby, we recommend you upgrade the Radio System to FrSky Taranis X9D Plus radio set with your purchase, it gives you better compatibility in the future.
* We recommend you get a lot of spare propellers, in case of collisions.
* Get some extra batteries, as each pack gives you about 7-8 minutes of flight time. In our experience, you will want at least 5-6 packs for each race day. We also highly recommend using a battery charger on-site for non-stop flying.
* Remember: the lighter the drone, the better the handling. By using a lighter battery for this drone, you will get a more nimble flight performance. Trust us here; you’ll really appreciate the difference.
Useful Information :
Get it now for
USD $679.00 USD $479.00 only!