Limited Time Offer - The Type-A NAZA V2 has FREE UPGRADE to the Storm Spear™ M2205-1800kv motor and DJI Takyon Z420 ESC.
A Racing Drone with GPS system installed - just like having a Co-Pilot beside you!
Presenting the super stable Storm Racing Drone GPS w/ DJI NAZA V2 GPS system
The Storm Racing Drone is an excellent flyer, the superb handling and immense power is really impressive, but flying such a fast drone could be a challenge, is there a way to let more people enjoy the FPV racing experience? Yes, let's swap the flight controller with the DJI NAZA V2
GPS system, like putting a Co-Pilot beside you which corrects your mistake and having the drone in control all the time, giving you a No Stress flying experience, flying has never been easier. What if you have the drone flown too far? Don't worry, trigger Fail-Safe and the drone will come back to you, how's that for safety? The NAZA V2
GPS System is commonly used for high-end aerial filming platform, it's famous in stability and reliability, from hobby grade to business grade, many users have chosen NAZA V2
for the job.
Which to choose? Racing Drone with NAZA Lite or NAZA V2 system?
Both have GPS receiver, both works really well on the Storm Racing Drone. NAZA V2
is designed for High End users, the stability is off the scale, extremely solid in all conditions, for the NAZA Lite
is like 85% of NAZA V2
, that's not bad at all (make no mistake, the NAZA Lite
is a great flight controller). The biggest difference is Expendability, NAZA Lite
cannot work with other DJI gadget, like the iPad Ground Station, the DJI Zenmuse Gimbal and the DJI iOSD module, that's why NAZA V2
cost more, so you may say "I don't need those on a racing drone", yes, but if you want to put the NAZA system on other drones in the future, you may want to think about which system to choice at this moment.
Comparison Chart of NAZA Lite
and NAZA V2
Beginner's Choice - enjoy No Stress Flying Experience
|Flight Controller System
||DJI NAZA-M Lite
||DJI NAZA-M V2
| GPS Controlled
||4~6 Rotor Drones
||4~8 Rotor Drones
||Entry Level to Hobbyist
the "Economy Class"
|Hobbyist to Commercial Use
the "Business Class"
|Work with DJI iOSD?
|Work with DJI Gimbal?
|Work with DJI Ground Station?
|Support FPV System?
This is the Storm Racing Drone GPS version, it has several upgrades over the stock model, NAZA V2 GPS system further increase the stability and accuracy, especially in Altitude Hold, DJI has it's own secret recipe in this area, you don't need to adjust throttle stick all the time like other flight controllers and the drone will stay at the same height. Advanced GPS algorithms allows pin-point hovering when it has good GPS reception, you can hands off the RC controller and it stays there.
Difference from the stock Storm Racing Drone
Beside the NAZA System, package includes the DJI iOSD Mini module which will overlay Flight Info on the video feeds, it tells you home point location and battery voltage etc., upgraded power system from 3S to 4S (Storm 4S Motor, 15A ESC and 4S 2200mah 30C battery), using 6045 propeller to generate more lift for the extra weight, everything are well installed and tested, you'll have a super stable and easy to fly platform for racing and exploring new places.
Upgraded items :
FPV (First Person View) System - Soul of a Racing Drone
- Flight Controller changed from CC3D to DJI NAZA V2 GPS System
- Motor changed from 3S (11.1V) to 4S (14.8V) Storm Spear™ M2207-2000kv motor
- ESC changed from 12A to 4S 15A
- Added with DJI iOSD Mini for on screen display flight data
- Battery changed from 3S 1500mah 25C to 4S 2200mah 30C
- Propeller changed from 5030 Tri-Blade to 6045 Dual-Blade
For a long time we wish to fly a drone with a video system, just like flying it in the cockpit as First Person View experience. Now Storm has made something specially for this purpose called the Storm Racing Drone, actually it's a very small drone (280 class) with a smooth FPV system onboard, and tuned to have faster respond than other aerial filming drones, we flew the drone and we totally addicted to it! The idea worked so well, by looking at the monitor we guide the drone thru a forest without crashing, then we flew faster and faster, it's not like playing video games, it requires skills and needless to say, it's lot more exciting, put more of these in the field and you and your friends is like doing Podracing, just like the Sci-Fi movie.
Why we love the Storm Racing Drone GPS w/ NAZA V2 System?
- DJI NAZA V2 GPS System is the benchmark Flight Controller, it's one of the best flight controller out there
- Hands off the RC controller and it will auto hover in the same place with Pin-Point accuracy, only GPS system can do that
- Fly a drone with Video System, what's not the like?
- Carbon Fiber Airframe, very light weight and Extremely durable!
- Upgraded from 3S to 4S Power System, the new Storm 4S Motor and 6045 Propellers will handle the extra weight easily
- Because the flight controller is so great, it's really No Stress to fly it at all
- 140° camera and 5.8Ghz Video Transmitter, ZERO delay and good quality video in the forest
- Front and Rear LED Lights
- Well built by Storm Factory, every drone is tested before shipping
Control and Start up procedure is super easy, no need to calibrate or anything, basically just connect battery and unlock throttle and you are ready to go, it's designed for everyone, if you have some experience in RC aircraft before, you can fly this drone with ease, we highly recommended this interesting racer.
The Storm Racing Drone is too fast for you? Try the Storm Racing Drone GPS, you'll feel it Slower and Easier to fly.
Navigate the drone through Video Feeds only
We have doubts before, but turns out it worked brilliantly. (* FPV monitor sold separately)
Choose the right display for you
Ready to Fly (RTF) package, everything is well tested before shipping
Great news for beginners - Racing without risk with GPS System
Know the limits of your equipment and stay out of trouble
The NAZA V2 GPS system has two flight modes, one with GPS and one without GPS, it will auto switch when it receive no GPS signal. So the drone can still work in the woods, but without GPS positioning, that mean please DO NOT
trigger fail safe in the woods.
It's a 280 class drone, perfect for tight space and the woods.
Installed with Real-time Video System (FPV System), be part of the race!
Immense Power Plant
Limited Time Offer
- The Type-A NAZA V2 has FREE UPGRADE
with the Storm Spear™ M2207-2000kv motor, making a truly monstrous power combination.
DJI iOSD Mini Module Installed!
OSD means On Screen Display module, it will overlay flight data on the video feeds, telling you the battery voltage, home direction and more, very useful device, and best part is we have it installed for you!
Foldable GPS Mount - makes it easier to put in the back pack
This is the detail parts, this tells us the guys in Storm factory really fly drones themselves....
Best combination on the Storm Racing Drone GPS version
Storm optimized the parameters in the NAZA system and picked the best hardware on this little racer, super easy to fly and made for everyone.
2.4Ghz RC System, will not jam with others.
The included RadioLink AT9S 2.4Ghz Radio System will not jam with others, it allows many people race together.
Flip a switch to select Flight Mode from GPS to Altitude hold
It's very tough drone, very few maintenance is needed
The drone itself is very light weight, the strong carbon fiber airframe provides protection for the core electronics, in most crash usually nothing breaks, only the propellers are consumables.
If anything breaks in the field, don't worry, still easy to fix
Storm thought about repairing in the field, so all electronics on the drone are Plug and Play
, no soldering is needed when you're out there, just replace with a new part and you're back in business in no time.
It's 100% Ready-to-Race!
You will receive a 100% Ready-to-Fly Storm Racing Drone with battery and fully tested, proudly present by Storm and Helipal, hope you like it.
Balance the weight before each flight
Each time you put on the battery, remember to check nose and tail loading, move the battery back and forth to the sweet spot to get best balance.
Strap a GoPro in front to take aerial footage, the drone is ok for the extra weight
Compact little drone, we hope you enjoy the easy flying FPV experience
Enjoy the complete FPV experience, we recommend the FXT All-in-one FPV monitor! (* sold separately)
This package includes :
- Weight : 600g (without battery)
- All-up-weight : 844g (with battery)
- Dimension : 230mm x 245mm x 60mm
- Flight Controller : DJI NAZA V2 GPS System
- FPV system frequency : 5.8Ghz (Default 5665 mhz)
- OSD Module : DJI iOSD Mini
- Camera : 700TVL, 140° viewing angle
- Radio System : RadioLink AT9S 9-Channel Transmitter w/ R9D 10-Channel S.Bus Receiver
- Battery supported : 4S 2200mah w/ XT60 connector
Fully Assembled Storm Racing Drone GPS w/ DJI NAZA V2 GPS System
FPV System (Camera and Transmitter)
DJI iOSD Mini Module
RadioLink AT9 9-Ch Transmitter w/ R9D S.Bus Receiver
14.8V 2200mah 35C Li-Po Battery
SKYRC E4 Charger
6pcs Clockwise 6045 Dual-Blade Propeller (4 of them are spare parts)
6pcs Counter-Clockwise 6045 Dual-Blade Propeller (4 of them are spare parts)
2.0mm Hex Wrench
2.5mm Hex Wrench
8mm Hex Nut Driver
5.5mm Hex Nut Cross Wrench
Battery Warning Buzzer
HeliPal.com Checks and Calibrates Every Single Helicopter Before Shipping!
Do you know how important is it? Trust me, it is VERY IMPORTANT!
Many online sellers don't check and calibrate their products at all because it requires experienced rc pilots and it is very time consuming as well. Helipal.com team checks & calibrates every helicopters, Battery and Battery Charger to ensure everything is in good condition!
HeliPal.com Sends You Correct Power Adapter and Frequency!
There are too many types of power adapters in the world. For example, the power adapter for UK cannot be used in USA. We know the standard of your country and we will send you the correct one. The frequency is different for different countries as well. If you have no idea on what frequency should be used for your country, we will send you the correct one.
Suitable for :
The Storm Racing Drone GPS is made for beginners, it can Auto Hover and Auto Return Home, installed with FPV system which allows you to fly it bas on the video alone, if you have experience on RC before, you can handle it (must read the manual before you fly it). We recommend you fly it in open space and get used with the control first, after sometime you can fly in tight space, it's a lot of fun to fly this little bird by looking at the FPV monitor.
* The NAZA GPS system likes open ground, so we recommend you enjoy the drone in open ground. For advanced players, you can fly it in the woods, which the Altitude Sensor will still work perfectly, just GPS positioning won't work, so please becareful.
* We recommend you get a lot of spare propellers, we find that they always break in a crash, so make sure you brought a lot of them to the site, the rest of the drone is pretty durable.
* Get some extra batteries, as each pack gives you 7~8 minutes only, in our experience you may need Five to Six packs for each race day, or even more. For our case we brought a battery charger to the site for non-stop flying.
* If you purchase a FPV Monitor, please remember to pick the mount for the FPV Monitor as well, you can use a mount on the Remote Controller, or use a Tripod.
* The onboard video transmitter is a Male Receptacle (Needle), so if you want to upgrade the antenna, please get the one with Female Receptacle (Hole).
* This is the RTF edition with RadioLink AT9 radio set installed. If you have your own Radio Set, that's fine, you can swap them. However for the stock AT9 radio set we recommend you keep them, because the price won't go any cheaper if we remove it form the package, we suggest you can keep that as spares, besides, the AT9 is a REALLY good 9-Ch radio system with S.Bus, it's really a bargain.
Please always calibrate GPS compass EVERYTIME you are in new flying site
This is to ensure the drone knows the home location and minimize GPS glitch.
Useful Information :
Get it now for
USD $849.00 USD $599.00 only!
|FPV Power Output: